Didnt sleep till 5am last nite...I just couldnt help thinking where i want to go next...Didnt knoe it is going to b this hard deciding about ur future esp when ur grades are xtremely bad...
I expect to fail for my Olevels but seriously i didnt expect it to be this bad...Blame myself for not studying go talk to ikha n fad somemore untill 4am padan muker kau ili...Its my parents annivesary today n Ive let dem down esp my mum...Its her bday today n i cant afford give her the present that she wants that is to get into a polytechnic...U knoe how heartbreaking it is to let ur parents down esp when they had given u sooo much...
Soo i decide to just follow their wishes that is to get into Nursing in ite simei...It bothers me at first being a nurse but thinking back not that bad larr...Stable job reasonable pay and easy entrance to poly...I just hope i will get seleted at least this will make my parents happy again...But if i dun get in...I tell u i will jump dwn the building...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment