My voice becoming bad to worst...I jus recover frm 'pyrexia' (medical term for 'fever' khekhe) n im having a really bad sore throat...i sould like a boy soo sadd everyday surely kena disturb by everyone...
I miss having fun...
- CLICK
Juz finish both my phrase n bio test...Im only eager to get my phrase test back coz i dont think im going to pass my bio test...dint study sob* sob*...Lately school also like so so if its not for my classmates i think i will be skipping class always...Juz now me n sum of my classmates play "Blues clues" during bio lesson right infront of teacher since we're sitting right at the front Haha funnn!!!
...Furthermore im getting GOD DAMN IRRITATED by this sumone...Dun need to ask who or why larr i have my own reasons i juz hate seeing that stupid face already...HOw i wish u could juz buzz off my sight 4ever...I dint like u the last time...i tot im going to like u now but then i was wrong I EVEN HATE U MORE...Urghh!!
I guess that will be it for today...I hope my computer will be fixed by saturday...N last not least i love NurFadhillahbteHassan very much HAHA...k bye


1 comment:
love u 2 dear... spell my name oso wrong... i update ready k...
Post a Comment