Thursday, August 11, 2005

Today i eat ALOT

My days are pathetics...

Was it totaly my fault???????? But still who cares i had fun on monday watching firewerks heee~

But the day doesnt end up the way i wanted it to be...Sumone cursed me upside down...Fucker lar...

I ended up failing my Phrase test coz i couldnt concentrate on wat i was doin....Double fucker...

Watever larrr...Leave me i wanna b alone undisturbed

Seems like just yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong
Now I can't breathe
No, I can't sleep
I'm barely hanging on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur with the previous commentors...your blog is on my my to do list !

I have a
equity line of credit site.

It pretty much covers equity line of credit related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have the time :-)

Anonymous said...

Fine if tats wat u wan....