Sunday, April 20, 2008

Before i reach 21

Did it happen when we first kissed? 'Cause it's hurtin' me to let it go,
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time, And I know that it's no more,
I shoulda never let you hold me baby, Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart,
I didn't give to you on purpose,
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart...

This time was different,Felt like I was just a victim And it cut me like a knife When you walked out of my life
Now i'm, in this condition And i've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry
(Credits frm Majs blog)

I will not live in denial anymore... Im gonna change the way i am

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...didnt noe u read my daily rantings..geee..hehehe..
miss u ili...

iligrrl said...

ah ah la susah payah aku link kau beh tak bace...

hehe mish u tooo

ehh ur song still on loan ehhh hehe...

azzymah zain said...

aww i love u.. eh i moved

www.juixeboxaddix.livejournal.com

wen i come back u will b tt strong confident sexy lady ok